“Donate Online with WeShare!”
Catholic parishes couldn’t successfully exist without the generosity of their members. Now, donating to your church has never been easier. With WeShare, you can easily make your donations online, without writing a check.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton relies on parishioners to support its ministries and maintain its facilities. We now have made Online Giving available for our parishioners who would like to make donations to our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections through automatic draft, debit or credit cards via WeShare. We are utilizing this technology for the well-being and growth of our parish community. There is NO cost to the parishioner to participate in the WeShare Online Giving Program. It saves all of us time and is a win-win for our parish! Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- Click on the Online Giving link.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.
That’s it! You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
How Do I Get Started?
1. Signing In
Every time you visit the WeShare website, you will see the option in the top right corner to Login. If you have visited the site before, you will simply click on that button and enter your email address and password.
If this is your first visit, you will simply click on “Make a Donation” under the individual giving opportunity of your choice and begin donating. An account will be created for you as part of the process and you will receive an email with a temporary password that will allow you to log in to the site in the future.
2. Making a Donation
Making a donation is simple! First, you select the individual collection you wish to contribute to. You will then be given two options: Recurring Donation and One-Time Donation.
1. To begin a recurring donation, you will first choose an amount and then select the donation frequency. Options include weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
2. You will then decide when to start and end your recurring donation. Once a decision has
been made, you will click Next to proceed.
3. You will then select the payment source for the donation. Available options include Checking/Savings Direct Withdrawal, Debit Card, and Credit Card. If you’ve been to the site
previously and chose to save a payment source, that source will be available to you as an option, or you can create a new one.
4. If you are a first time donor through WeShare, you will be asked to provide your basic contact information. After you complete this once, you will not have to enter it again.
5. Lastly, you will check an “I Agree” box and click the Create Your Recurring Transaction button to authorize the donation.
1. You may also choose to make a one-time donation. To do so, you will first click on the collection of your choice, then the One-Time Donation button.
When making a one-time donation, you can either choose a preselected donation amount or enter in a custom amount. Once you have done so, you will proceed through the same payment and authorization process outlined above for recurring donations.